Dr. Zender speaks to a variety of audiences at professional conferences, in-house business trainings, and national and international relief efforts. He has trained various groups of leaders to be proactive in responding to the psychological needs of their teams, particularly in the wake of major traumatic events.
Audiences include human resources departments, all levels of managers, insurance industry professionals, members of professional organizations, other trauma experts, federal and local law enforcement professionals, traumatized communities, international refugees and political asylum seekers.
Dr. Zender has been brought in to evaluate, consult and train following some of the world’s major traumatic events. While much of his community and disaster work is confidential, the list includes:
- Terrorist acts, such as bombings
- Industrial plant and community explosions
- Law enforcement critical events
- Airline crashes
- Civil war and mass refugee scenarios
- Political asylum processes from more than a dozen countries in South America, Africa, Asia and Central America
Dr. Zender is also available for online interviews and guest podcasting. Please see his Press/Media page for recent interviews.