Who is This Course For?
Healthcare Supervisors and Leaders, Physicians of all specialities, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Dentists, Mental Healthcare Professionals, EMT’s/First Responders, Respiratory Therapists, Laboratory Technicians, Healers, Medical Aids, Hospice Workers, Hospital and Clinician Support Staff, Scientists, Spiritual/Religious Professionals (for Covid-19 hospital patients), Hospital Volunteers, Hospital and Healthcare Institution Board Members
What Can You Expect?
- Recorded healing support/educational modules available to view at your convenience
- Tips for developing empathy and practicing empathic listening
- Tools for leading with compassion
- Tips for managing burnout and fatigue
- Understanding suicide warning signs and gaining tools for suicide prevention
- Comprehensive tools for coping with traumatic stress, depression and anxiety
What Does Course Include?
- 6 Healing Support Video Modules
- Extensive Resource Guide
- Direct Access to Dr. Zender
- Dr. Zender’s Physician Traumatic Stress Burnout Inventory Download >
The content on this site and in this course is for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for psychological, medical, legal or other professional advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider regarding specific health concerns.